Nootropics ( /noʊ.əˈtrɒpᵻks/ noh-ə-TROP-iks)—also called smart drugs or cognitive enhancers—are drugs, supplements, or other substances that improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals. Remember the movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper? Where he took a little pill that unlocked the full capability of his mind? Wouldn't that be incredible if you could write a novel and master the stock market in a day? Some things are only in the movies, but there is a way to get a boost naturally. That's where nootropics come in. Specific ingredients that our brain utilizes for fuel can be found in nootropic supplements. Think of these ingredients like brain food. (Not Caffeine) Our brain uses them to process thought, send messages, and run our entire body. When we have these ingredients in abundance, it's like we are limitless. Did you know your brain uses 25% of your total body's energy? Have you ever felt worn out physically after spending a long day behind a desk deep in thought? The fatigue you felt is the result of your brain burning through your energy stores. If you supplement with nootropics you'll experience sustained energy, quicker memory recall and better problem solving. Your brain will have proper fuel to power through all of the demands that are placed on it.
Here are 5 mind numbing reasons you need a nootropic:
1) Waking UpNootropics help wake up your brain and systems similar to caffeine, yet without the crash.
2) Multi-taskingChecking your phone, computer, tablet and thinking about what's for dinner all at the same time? In today's world we have multiple stressors every day. This requires extra fuel to power through your day.
3) Quick thoughtOur fast paced world demands we respond quickly and accurately. The best decisions are made with a mind with a full tank of fuel.
4) CreativityOur brain isn't just for number crunching. It is responsible for the creativity that makes the beautiful music, movies and art we love.
5) DementiaWe all know what it is, and we all want to avoid it. Our health means nothing if we lose our mind! Nootropic ingredients have been studied to keep the brain healthy as it ages and give us our best short and maintaining our mind!
Try Oxyfresh MIND and other Oxyfresh nutritional products and improve more then just your memory.