1. Natural Glass CleanerTired of using that toxic bright blue spray to clean your mirrors and windows? Use Oxyfresh Unscented Face & Body Wash (our popular liquid hand soap) instead for a clean, streak-free shine that won’t pollute your indoor air. To a spray bottle, add:
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 T vinegar
- 1 squirt Oxyfresh Unscented Face & Body Wash
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional but a great way to mask the vinegar smell)
This mixture is not meant to be stored. The key ingredient, Oxygene (stabilized chlorine dioxide) activates upon contact with organic material, and will become inert after some time.
2. Clean Your Hardwood & Laminate FloorsOxyfresh All-Purpose Deodorizer is an amazing product to clean and deodorize your floors. Dilute 1 T of deodorizer into 1 gallon of water and mop away for a streak-free shine, every time!
3. Remove Mold & Mildew from Showers & BathsFeel like you need caution tape across your shower or bath? Oxyfresh to the rescue! You can use our Unscented Face & Body Wash liquid soap as a DIY shower cleaner. Mix a few drops of Unscented Face & Body Wash with water in a spray bottle to get rid of mold and mildew in your tub and shower. No residue left behind. This versatile liquid soap is also fantastic for removing water scale on chrome taps.
4. Keep Your Fruits & Veggies FreshLightly mist Oxyfresh All-Purpose Deodorizer on your hard-skinned fruits and veggies to retain freshness. When you’re ready to munch, just rinse and enjoy!
5. Reduce the Bottles in Your Bathroom & BeyondOxyfresh Unscented Face & Body Wash is so much more than a luxurious body wash for sensitive skin. Check out its many uses in the bathroom (and beyond!), saving you money and space:
- Shaving cream
- Bubble bath
- Dish soap
- Detergent for delicates
- Spot remover