- PERFECT FOR COSMETIC WORK – If you've invested in your white, glowing smile with whitening products, veneers, etc., our Pro Formula, fluoride free mouthwash is a must-have to help protect your teeth and gums.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION – Nothing works better to help protect your pearly whites than our unique and gentle bad breath professional mouthwash. Plus it is naturally sweetened with xylitol, which has been shown to fight the formation of plaque, which causes tooth decay.
- ESSENTIAL OIL – Our unique formula is pH balanced, dye free, alcohol free, fluoride free and infused with natural essential oil, leaving smiles feeling completely fresh and clean without an aftertaste.
- FRESH BREATH – Gently say goodbye to bad breath with our fast-acting Oxyfresh Pro Formula fluoride free mouthwash. Unlike other mouthwashes that simply mask bad breath, our patented zinc mouthwash formula gently neutralizes bad breath, giving you all-day fresh breath.
- JUST TRY IT – If you've tried everything else, you might as well try something that works! Trusted by dental professionals, and just like all Oxyfresh products, our mouthwash is made in the USA with the best of science and Mother Nature.
We took the best of science and nature to bring you a better kind of fresh with every single swish!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Xylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Flavor*, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene®), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
*Contains Peppermint Essential Oil
- Oxygene® (Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide): It's our special ingredient that makes us different. Safe, non-toxic oxidizer neutralizes plaque- and bad breath-causing bacteria, leaving smiles fresh and clean.
- Essential Oil: Refreshing peppermint essential oil in our pampering enamel mouthwash helps hydrate, soothe irritation, and deliver a clean feeling with no aftertaste.
- Xylitol: X marks the spot! This natural sweetener is clinically shown to help stop the formation of plaque.
- Zinc: This amazing mineral counteracts Volatile Sulfur Compounds (aka bad breath bugs) and helps remineralize enamel, making this a great mouthwash for sensitive gums and teeth
Every day, of course!
Our zinc mouthwash is so good, you might sneak swishes in all day long! When you're done brushing, pour a couple capfuls into your favorite mouthwash cup and swish away! It only takes a minute to do its job, but you'll enjoy every second of it.
Bet you've never seen this disclaimer before!
This mouthwash isn't for pets. Xylitol is awesome for people, but not for our furry friends. They're also not a fan of peppermint, so if you're looking to freshen your pet's breath, try our tasteless and odorless pet mouthwash instead.
POOF! BAD BREATH IS GONE!
I used to suffer from terrible bad breath. Since I’ve been using Pro Formula Mouthwash on a regular basis, my bad breath has vanished.
Morning routines made better
Oxyfresh formulas are a favorite of families everywhere. No harsh burn, just gently refreshing oral care that protects day and night.
Protect Your Investment
Sure, you love your dentist, but wouldn't you rather hang on to your extra cash? To protect your teeth whitening results, veneers and other delicate dental work, you need a gentle, dye-free mouthwash specially formulated for cosmetic use – ahem, like ours!
Read More: Tips to Protect Your Teeth From Stains.
FLUORIDE FREE MOUTHWASH
Your smile is really going places
Who says it’s fluoride or bust when it comes to supporting a healthy smile? Zinc can do it too! Inside our Pro Formula fluoride-free mouthwash, zinc acts as an incredible breath freshener, teeth remineralizer and plaque fighter.
Learn about another special ingredient in this mouthwash: the trending dental ingredient, Chlorine Dioxide.
Zinc, proven safe and effective in oral care products, along with our exclusive bad-breath neutralizer Oxygene®, deliver a knockout punch to bad breath. We don't believe in just masking bad breath – we have to eliminate it completely!
That is correct. This product is designed for people only. Oxyfresh has two completely separate dental lines: one for people, one for pets! None of our pet products contain xylitol or any other ingredients that are harmful to them.
Some people simply don’t want fluoride in their dental products. If you’re looking for a fluoride mouthwash, we recommend our Cavity Protection Mouthwash.
We offer free shipping on orders over $49.
Flat rate of $6.99 for ground shipping in the United States.
It depends on where you are. Orders usually take 5-7 business days to arrive in the US, and up to 14 business days for Canadian orders. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
I have been buying this product since a nurse at a hospital I volunteered in told me about it. I had canker sores in my mouth often. I started using this product in 2003. It keeps my breath fresh and my mouth healthy.
After I use the product my mouth feels clean and fresh. No complaints from others re bad breath.
I feel this product works and makes my mouth feel better. I've been using it for some time.
I feel like the ingredients in this mouthwash made my mouth feel fresher all day even through eating and afterwards. I could feel the ingredients lasting by the feel in my mouth and it seemed my breath was still ok. I am looking forward to continuing use to be sure I’m getting the results I want. So far, I think I may be on to the best
results I’ve ever had with any breath product.
I found this mouthwash to be very good.
Pro Formula Fresh Mint Mouthwash | Cosmetic Formula | Fluoride Free
I've used Oxyfresh mouthwash for 15 years or more. I always buy the gallon jug and mix a capful or two in the water of my irrigator. Very refreshing.
Pump of the 1 gallon mouthwash I purchased is broken
The best wash mouth I have ever used.!
It's our brilliant, game-changing ingredient that seems like magic, but it's really just great science. Learn more.
In our small lakeside home of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we love to work hard, play hard and give you our best. Learn More.
We're FSC certified, fully recyclable & non-toxic – we love hugging trees & are always improving. Learn more.