Remember when you were a kid? You could leap from the top of the stairs, play outside for hours, and spring out of bed ready to do it all over again the next day. Fast-forward to now. Even though you’re still young, you’re starting to feel it: the stiffness and creak-crack of your joints in the morning, the pain in your knees when you’re on the floor playing with your kiddo, and the annoying aches after a workout. You’re not alone in your struggle with sore joints … 30% of adults suffer from joint pain, whether it’s from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or pain after exercise. The big problem with joint pain is how much it can affect your quality of life. It can keep you from doing the things you love, or make doing them a lot less enjoyable.
“Am I destined to a life of joint pain?”Years ago, the answer may have been yes. Fortunately, science has come a long way in finding solutions to relieve arthritis and exercise-induced joint discomfort … or prevent them altogether. In 2000, scientists found a breakthrough ingredient – inspired by the humble bowl of chicken noodle soup – that’s made a huge difference in the lives of joint pain sufferers: UC-II®.
Get to Know the Breakthrough Joint Ingredient UC-II®UC-II® is a patented form of undenatured (natural, not processed) chicken collagen. What makes UC-II® special, as studies from Harvard Medical School show, is that it works WITH the immune system to halt the erosion of cartilage, increase mobility and flexibility, and actually TRIGGER THE REBUILDING PROCESS. What The Studies Revealed …
- UCII® was proven 162% more effective in relieving joint pain and 137% more effective in reducing joint stiffness after 90 days versus glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Six of ten rheumatoid arthritis patients taking UCII® for three months showed substantial improvement, while one patient recovered completely.
- After three months of treatment with undenatured type-II collagen, 8 out of 10 patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis had a significant reduction in both swollen and tender joints, and one patient experienced complete remission.
Play Full Out with MOTION
- Rebuilds joint function
- Reduces joint discomfort
- Restores mobility and flexibility
- Protects joints from deterioration