Pro Formula Zinc Dental System | Fluoride Free
For extra teeth-whitening protection, skip the trends and trust what the pros use! Our Pro Formula System features all the favorites to maintain your bright smile and pamper your gums. P.S. It's the best for fresh breath too!
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT – With a patented zinc mouthwash (16 oz.), ultra-gentle toothpaste (5.5 oz.) & top-rated tongue cleaner, it's everything you need to take your smile pro.
- GENTLE ON COSMETIC WORK – If you’ve invested in teeth whitening or veneers, don't let harsh dental products dull your results! Our pro toothpaste has one of the lowest abrasion ratings on the market & we're 100% dye free.
- ALL-DAY FRESH BREATH – Our powerful combo of Oxygene® and zinc actively seeks out bad breath compounds and – poof! – makes them disappear, just like magic.
- INFUSED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS – Just like our own moms, Mother Nature knows best. So ditch the fake flavors & alcohol burn and trade up for the mild, perfectly fresh taste of natural mint oils.
IT WORKS – If you've tried everything else, you might as well try something that works! Trusted worldwide to gently clean teeth and just like all of Oxyfresh products, it is made in the U.S.A. with only the highest quality ingredients.
Pro Formula Toothpaste:
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor*, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene®), Sucralose
*Contains Peppermint essential oil
Pro Formula Mouthwash
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Xylitol, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Flavor*, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
*Contains Peppermint essential oil
Oolitt Elite Tongue Scraper
Plastic tongue scraper with gentle ridged edges.
- Oxygene® (Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide): Disrupts bacterial colonization, oxidizes volatile sulfur compounds, eliminates oral odors, and has disinfectant properties
- Xylitol: Inhibits the growth of the bacteria that cause cavities
- Essential Oils: Naturally flavored using a unique blend of soothing essential oils
- Zinc: Counteracts the toxicity of volatile sulfur compounds and inhibits oral odors
Easy 1-2-3 Routine
Clean, Brush & Swish for the ultimate fresh breath routine ... oh, and don't forget to floss. Gums love that!
Step 1: Clean
Stick your tongue out (we won't tell on you) and then with the ripple-edge facing down, gently run the Oolitt® Elite Tongue Cleaner down the length of your tongue. Repeat several times, then rinse debris.
Step 2: Brush
So refreshing, you may actually want to brush the full 2 minutes! Apply a pearl-sized drop and brush each tooth using a GENTLE, circular motion. (We know you’re tough, but teeth love a soft touch.)
Step 3: Swish
When you're done brushing, pour a couple capfuls into your favorite mouthwash cup and swish away! It only takes a minute, but you'll enjoy every second of it.
Bet you've never seen this disclaimer before!
Paws off our pro dental products! Xylitol is awesome for people, but not for our furry friends. They're also not a fan of mint, so if you're looking to freshen your pet's breath, try our tasteless and odorless pet mouthwash instead.
I’ve been using this toothpaste for more than 10 years. I wouldn’t use any other. My teeth and gums are healthy. I was scheduled for gum surgery then I started with this toothpaste. I never had the surgery!
Pro Formula Fresh Mint Toothpaste | Brighter Smiles & Refreshing Breath | Fluoride Free
Best toothpaste ever!!!! My teeth never
felt so clean.
Love everything but the SLS - what’s the point? Many people are sensitive to it and there is no function to “foam” so why put it in at all.
I've been using this for about 20 years. I'm allergic to fluoride and this stuff has worked great. Little expensive but in my position. Well worth it..
I have faithfully used Oxyfresh Original, and now Pro Formula Fresh Mint Toothpaste and Mouthwash since 1997. The Oolitt Tongue Scraper is a vital step in the 5-minute process. My dentist and hygienist say, "Whatever you're doing, don't stop!" -- Diane G., Red Deer, Alberta
I try to avoid sulfates that pose a risk of irritation in products I use frequently, such as toothpaste that I use daily, sometimes 3X a day.
Taste amazing safe and work very well. Please sponsor me I'll spread the word.
Love their products and their service staff are amazing, thank you!
Thorough clean with refreshing breath.