- TRIPLE BAD BREATH PROTECTION – Finally say hello to fresh breath with our fast-acting, patented formula of Oxygene®, Zinc and Xylitol. It's the ultimate protection against bad breath and plaque & tartar.
- INFUSED WITH NATURAL ALOE & ESSENTIAL OILS – We ditched the harsh ingredients and kept the important stuff. Our gentle lemon mouthwash helps to soothe gums and protect your enamel.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN – All about the numbers, our unique power rinse formula is shown to strengthen gums, freshen breath, improve Gingival Index by 76%, and improve Plaque Index by 79%.
- CRISP & REFRESHING – We’ve tasted a lot of lemons & mint ... trust us, we got it right! With aloe, orange, grapefruit & lime essential oils in the mix, our fresh breath mouthwash is a truly irresistible swish.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC & IT WORKS – We actually got our start from dental hygienists who loved our products. Before online shopping was a thing, we were exclusively sold in dental practices across the USA.
We took the best of science and nature to bring you a better kind of fresh with every single swish!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavor*, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Acetate, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene®), Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid.
*Contains Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lime, and Spearmint Essential Oils. Gluten Free.
- Oxygene® (Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide): It's our special ingredient that makes us different. Safe and non-toxic, nothing works better to fight plaque and freshen your breath, fast.
- Essential Oil: Our unique blend of citrus and mint essential oils helps hydrate, soothe, and give you that fresh-from-the-dentist feeling – no weird aftertaste!
- Aloe Vera: Nature’s long-favorite healing plant is used to help soothe and hydrate gum tissue.
- Xylitol: X marks the spot! This natural sweetener is clinically shown to help stop the formation of plaque.
- Zinc: From coffee to onion breath, zinc helps get rid of every kind of bad-breath stink!
Every day, of course!
Our alcohol-free mouthwash is so good, you might sneak swishes in all day long! When you're done brushing, pour a couple capfuls into your favorite mouthwash cup and swish away! It only takes a minute to do its job, but you'll enjoy every second of it.
Bet you've never seen this disclaimer before!
This mouthwash isn't for pets. Xylitol is awesome for people, but not for our furry friends. They're also not a fan of lemons or mint, so if you're looking to freshen your pet's breath, try our tasteless and odorless pet mouthwash instead.
I have been using this product for 20 years. When I am out of town and occasionally forget to take my travel size bottle of it along with me, my mouth reminds me why it is the best soon thereafter. It tastes great, does not burn your mouth at all, and consistently gives me 12 hours of fresh breath no matter what I eat or drink. I will us it as long as I am alive and it is available.
I think the Oxyfresh Mouthwash is working. It seems to give me a different “taste” in my mouth that seems fresher. Thank you!
Please consider developing a breath tester that could be used at home.
I've been using Oxyfresh products for over 20 years. Love the toothpaste AND the mouthwash.
Sometimes, for a quick "freshen-up", I'll take a sip of the delicious mouthwash and give my mouth a once over with my toothbrush. So, easy!
I was informed by my Oxy Rep, many years ago, that the mouthwash is not harmful to digest. After swishing I've made a habit of keeping about half in my mouth and swallowing. No more odors and a sparkling feeling, everytime!
Oxyfresh Lemon Mint mouthwash is the best! It leaves your mouth cool and refreshed. The perfect follow-up to Oxyfresh toothpaste. I used to dread the awful taste of toothpaste and mouthwash--now I look forward to it!
I was looking for relief from dry mouth and this did the trick! I’m a person who loves lots of mintiness so I used all the popular brands but the lemon mint and purity of ingredients of Oxyfresh are the best I’ve ever tried!
Wonderful and safe
Thank you ☮️🙏
I have been using oxyfresh after it was recommended by my dentist 15 years ago…pretty, good, huh?!
Originally bought Lemon Mint mouthwash from my Dentist for burning mouth syndrome. Used daily. Was AMAZED during next cleaning that pocket numbers had greatly improved.
I had briefly been using a prescribed oral disinfectant which had serious side effects. Dentist provided Oxyfresh as an alternative. Oxyfresh seems to work well and my surgery healing has gone well.
I recommend Oxygresh as a naturalpathic alternative to otc products.
I have a 12 year old corgi/chihuahua. His teeth were getting pretty bad. I didn’t want to take him to the vet because of intestinal problems and age. I was very skeptical 🤨 of this. I had tried other “so called tartar removers” but was always disappointed in the results. But as his teeth were really getting bad, I had no choice. So I purchased the tooth paste and mouth was for myself and the fur baby products. To say I’m shocked is an understatement!! After four days of treating their water, I checked (Baby Bears) teeth.
WOW 🤩!!! I am so mad I didn’t take before pictures!
Most of his teeth were covered front to back in brown tartar. Mind you I tried everything I could find that wouldn’t poison him.
When I gently pulled up his lips to check his teeth, I was shocked. White teeth and most of the tartar was gone! And as an added bonus, tummy troubles went away, and he started to play and run around with the other fur babies!
I’ve been studying up on chlorine Dioxide for the past two years. But had not tried it. I’m amazed! Ohh and the Tooth paste and mouth wash… AMAZING!