COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – Nov. 27, 2018 – Oxyfresh, the leading provider of naturally safe environmentally-friendly products for people and pets, today announced the launch of its new Pet Dental Spray, an innovative and convenient alternative to brushing the teeth of dogs and cats. Safe for both dogs and cats, the tasteless, odorless breath spray is the easiest way to help eliminate bad pet breath and prevent periodontal disease and gingivitis to boost overall oral health and potentially add years to their lives.
The unique alcohol-free formula features a patented blend of Oxygene® and zinc that is sprayed directly onto a pet’s gum line to reduce plaque buildup and safely eliminate the bacteria that causes bad breath. Pet Dental Spray, the newest addition to the company’s growing line of innovative pet dental health and grooming products, is 100 percent non-toxic and is free from harmful ingredients such as xylitol, clove oil, green tea, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals and additives that can irritate or injure the pet.
Benefits and features of Pet Dental Spray
- Neutralizes Bad Breath – Fast-acting, patented formula does not mask bad breath, it breaks down odor-causing bacteria and neutralizes it.
- Cleans Teeth and Gums – The easiest way to cleans pets’ teeth, protects against periodontal disease and strengthens gum tissue.
- Non-Toxic Formula – The 100 percent non-toxic formula is the safest way to stop bad breath in cats and dogs without the use of harsh chemicals, additives, mints, oils, alcohol or masking agents.
- Tasteless and Odorless – The unflavored spray has no odor or taste so even the pickiest pets can’t detect it.
- Easy-to-Use – Compact spray bottle is an easy, on-the-go fresh breath solution. Simply spray directly onto the pet’s gumline to eliminate bad breath and reduce plaque and bacteria.
“The new Pet Dental Spray is an exciting addition to our growing family of pet care products because it provides a powerful but gentle solution for reducing a pet’s bad breath, plaque and tartar in an easy-to-use, convenient, compact package,” explained Melissa Gulbranson, Vice President of Marketing for Oxyfresh. “A study conducted by the Animal Medical Center of Wyoming reported that by the age of three, 70 percent of cats and 80 percent of dogs have some form of periodontal disease. Besides bad breath, periodontal diseases can contribute to other serious health conditions in dogs and cats. Maintaining the oral health of the pet is one of the keys to maintaining a pet’s overall health and this new product provides pet care professionals and owners with one of the easiest and most effective ways to improve the oral health of dogs and cats.”
Headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Oxyfresh formulates and manufactures a wide variety of dental care, home care and nutrition products for people, as well as a line of dental care and grooming products for cats and dogs. Oxyfresh develops its products using its own research and development team and manufactures its products in the United States. Many of the company’s dental, pet and home care products feature Oxygene® a safe, non-toxic ingredient that neutralizes odors at the molecular level.
Ken Hagihara, APR, MCM
Media Relations Representative for Oxyfresh
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949-768-4423 ext. 101
# # #