Ok, we love to splurge on our favorite beverage with the iconic green straw now and again. We also love a fun and brilliant marketing campaign.
So when we heard about the Unicorn drink, we wanted to try it. We aren’t afraid or ashamed to admit it 🙂
We gotta tell you though, once the nutrition info got out there, that had us a little sheepish. Sure, enjoying this drink once isn’t going to do much more than have you reaching for a cup of joe in the afternoon after the sugar crash.
That’s when we put our heads together for a different kind of magical drink. We love our shake, hands down. So how do you introduce it to the magical Unicorn?
Just like this and whoa … it is AMAZING.
Check out the recipe and let us know how you like it:
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vibe
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Frozen Mango
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blackberries
- Edible Glitter (optional)
Easy Peasy Recipe:
- Blend 1/3 scoop Vanilla Vibe with 1/3 cup Almond Milk and add Frozen Strawberries.
- Blend 1/3 scoop Vanilla Vibe with 1/3 cup Almond Milk and add Frozen Mango.
- Blend 1/3 scoop Vanilla Vibe with 1/3 cup Almond Milk and add Blackberries.
- In a GRANDE sized Starbucks cup, layer half of the strawberry mixture at the bottom.
- Next, add all of your mango mixture, followed by all of your blackberry mixture.
- Top with the remaining half of your strawberry mixture (pineapple whipped topping optional).
Mix 1/4 cup frozen pineapple with 1/4 cup Almond Milk … the chunkier the better! (35 calories)
- Insert your iconic green straw, and sprinkle on all of the magical unicorn glitter you can find!
- Enjoy and take a selfie! #HealthyUnicorn 😉
- 290 calories
- 20 grams of sugar
- 29 grams of carbs
- 23 grams of protein
Check out the comparison …