We are an Inc 5000, fast-growing pet care company who is looking for a dynamic Sales Director who will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan to accelerate growth in our pet specialty and big box retail channels across the US. Our highly motivated Sales Director will be responsible for each step in the sales process from lead generation to launching our brand in new retailers to meet company sales goals.
- Create and implement a sales plan with clearly defined strategies, objectives, and measurements to grow channel revenue.
- Effectively communicate our company’s competitive differentiation and value proposition.
- Develop an active pipeline of sales leads by conducting research and creating relationships with pet specialty stores across the US.
- Establish new accounts with retailers using a brand launch strategy in partnership with our marketing team.
- Work with established retailers to drive sales revenue and overall market share as well as ensuring their staff is trained and knowledgeable on our products.
- Developing and maintaining current information regarding market conditions, sales potential, and understanding competitors within the pet space.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and KPI updates to the executive team.
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales experience with demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Advanced selling acumen that showcases ability to create a sales funnel strategy, deliver compelling presentations, negotiate pricing, and ability to close.
- Well versed in concepts, practices and procedures related to bringing products to the retail market.
- Demonstrates leadership ability, self-motivated and disciplined with an ability to work closely with management and buyers.
- Quick learner who is organized and KPI driven.
- Flexible team player – able to both lead and follow.
- Model Oxyfresh’s product values and principles.
- Full-time and 30-40% travel
- $120K plus quarterly sales bonus program
- Paid time off program plus 14 Paid Holidays
- 3% Simple IRA program
- Health, Dental and Vision, 100% individual paid by employer.
- Flexible remote/hybrid model or potential relocation is available.
Interested? Fill out the form below!