PR: A Clear Choice: Oxyfresh Mouthwashes Won’t Stain
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 20, 2008
COEUR d’ALENE, Idaho — In a society that places such a heavy emphasis on sparkling white teeth, it’s ironic that so many major mouthwashes use dyes to color their product — and quite possibly your teeth! Oxyfresh users need not worry. Our five exclusive mouthwashes have always been dye-free to protect one of your greatest assets: your smile.
Oxyfresh’s alcohol-free, professional-grade mouthwashes provide the safest, most effective rinse available and are formulated with Oxygene®, a proprietary ingredient that dissolves odor-causing volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), responsible for bad breath. Each rinse is formulated within a neutral pH range and blended with essential oils and unique ingredients to provide the safest, most effective rinse available.
- Fresh Breath Lemon Mint Mouthwash – soothing benefits with aloe vera; natural lemon-mint flavor to stimulate a healthy salivary flow.
- Pro Formula Cosmetic Fresh Mint Mouthwash – exceptional breath protection with patented formula combining zinc and Oxygene®.
- Cavity Protection Fluoride Mouthwash – breath control with cavity-fighting protection of neutral sodium fluoride.
- Fresh Breath Fresh Mint Mouthwash – breath control with a fresh minty taste; contains peppermint oil and xylitol.
- Gentle Formula Unflavored Mouthwash – breath control and uniquely unflavored.
Our mission is to give our customers products that matter. We are passionate about ingredients and developing products that don’t need to cut corners. Products that help people and their pets live longer, healthier lives with a smile. We are dedicated to creating products that are made in the USA, cruelty free, non-toxic, safe, gentle and effective. We’ve been vet and dentist recommended for over 30 years and counting.
Vice President of Marketing