It can be hard to tell if you have bad breath. It can sneak up on you if you’re not prepared. And while there are a few things you can do to check your breath, we’ve also put together a helpful list of warning signs. Be on the look out for these “red alerts” throughout your day.
You might have bad breath if…
1. Flowers wilt when you talk to them
2. People do the “dab” when you’re around
3. Small children run away when you open your mouth
4. Your coworkers have started wearing gas masks on a regular basis
5. Dogs pass out when you’re near
6. People’s faces tend to melt off when you get too close
7. Vultures follow you around more than they used to
8. Babies cry when you talk to them
9. People leave air fresheners on your desk
10. You can’t have a single conversation without someone offering you gum
If you’re noticing any of these warning signs, pick up some alcohol-free mouthwash stat, and get up to six hours of fresh breath without the burn. Your family, coworkers, and all the pretty flowers will thank you.
Know someone with bad breath?
Send this as a humorous way to let them know there’s hope. 😉