Pet Oral Hygiene Solution | Pet Care
Pet Oral Hygiene Solution Helps Stop Pet Bad Breath
- Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution is trusted by pet owners to stop pet bad breath and slow periodontal disease by promoting healthy gums
- It's a safe, effective and non-toxic way to stop pet bad breath with no harsh chemicals, phosphate or alcohol
- Recommended by veterinarians across North America and formulated for all pets, including dogs, cats, birds, horses and rabbits
- Tasteless and odorless so that even the pickiest pets won't know it's in there! Just add a capful to their drinking water every day
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - We have complete confidence in the excellence of our product. That's why we offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee (minus the cost of shipping the product) if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase
For over 30 years, we've provided our loyal customers with premium health and wellness products.
Oxyfresh offers the most effective remedy for "pet bad breath" you'll find! Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution is safe, effective and veterinarian recommended to stop pet bad breath at its source! The proprietary ingredient Oxygene® safely eliminates odors while promoting gum health.
We all love our pets, but the fact is their breath is sometimes downright unpleasant. And more importantly, the microorganisms that cause bad breath and periodontal disease can actually shorten your pet's lifespan.
Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution is easy to adopt into your routine - just add a capful into your pet's water each day to keep their mouth fresh and healthy.
Formulated for dogs, cats, horses, birds, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, parakeets and even iguanas.
100% Money Back Guarantee - Oxyfresh pet products are unmatched for excellence and effectiveness and are backed by a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.
Recommended Use: Add one teaspoonful (5 mL) pet quart (1L) of pet drinking water or mist directly into the pet's mouth twice daily.
Share This With Your Friends
|My dogs have not had to have 1 cleaning since I’ve been giving them the Pet Oral Solution. My 8-year-old pug has teeth like a puppy. Never any bad breath, no plaque buildup, no issues. This is the best product on the market.|
Maryln - Dundalk, MD
|Notice a big difference in my pets’ breath if I stop giving them the oral hygiene versus using it on a regular basis.|
Stephanie - Fort Myers, FL
|The Pet Oral Hygiene Solution has helped with my older pet’s breath and I am grateful we do not have to put him under to have his teeth cleaned.|
Yvonne - Pittsboro, NC
Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene® Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide), Zinc Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid