Ditch the Cleaners and Start Saving
Time and Money

In the average home, the number of toxic chemicals in the air can be hundreds or even thousands of times higher than levels outside—and this is true even if you're comparing your home to the smoggiest, most polluted cities. In fact, if those same in-home toxicity levels were found in your workplace, your employer would be in violation of health and safety codes. It's no wonder that homeworkers have higher rates of cancer than people who work outside of the home! Head to your cleaning closet and look: the packaging might list the “active ingredients,” but it's not going to tell you what other dangerous chemicals are getting on your skin, in your pets' fur or on your family's clothing, bedding and toys. By turning to safe, proven alternatives, you can cut down on the number of products you buy and the amount of time you spend cleaning, and you can dramatically increase the safety of your home.

Top 5 safe and proven recipes to help you clean better,
faster and safer

1. All-Purpose Cleaner

Many “cleaners” contain chemicals that irritate your skin, toxins that damage your nervous system and dangerous carcinogens. Some brands use highly caustic chemicals like sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite (bleach) and phosphoric acid that can burn your eyes and skin. Even breathing the vapors of these cleaners can burn your lungs. Instead, try 2 tablespoons of safe Cleansing Gelé with 8 ounces of nontoxic All-Purpose Deodorizer.

2. Glass Cleaner

No one likes streaky windows or mirrors, but when plain water is actually more effective than half the glass cleaners on the market, it's time to reconsider your cleaning practices. For a great non-toxic glass cleaner that works when water doesn't, mix 15 ounces of water with ¾ ounces of All-Purpose Deodorizer and add a few drops of Cleansing Gelé.

3. Deodorizer

Let's face it: our lives can get smelly. Maybe it's a pet that's the culprit, or perhaps it's the laundry from the gym, or perhaps it was a recipe that didn't work as well as we hoped! Whatever the source, you can eliminate odors, avoid embarrassing situations, and keep your family safe with All-Purpose Deodorizer. Most deodorizers just mask the odor, but only Oxyfresh uses patented Oxygene technology to isolate and destroy the chemicals that cause bad odors.

4. Floor Cleaner

We can all remember what it was like as a child to slide across a freshly cleaned and polished floor. But did you know that many floor cleaners contain chemicals that contain neurotoxins? Or that aerosol polishes create microscopic particles that can be transferred directly to your bloodstream when you inhale them? Instead, make your floors shine safely! Mix 1 tablespoon of All-Purpose Detergent with 1 gallon of water.

5. Detergent

No other household product causes more poisonings than detergent, and it's no wonder: most detergents are petrochemicals, and even the ones that describe themselves as “fragrance free” usually contain chemical fragrances, bleaches, and synthetic whiteners. To protect your family, use All-Purpose Detergent instead. There are no dyes, residues or perfumes, and just 1 ounce of this concentrated formula cleans an entire load.

Great products to put your mind at ease


Start with your hands and let the minerals, moisturizers, and vitamins soothe and nourish your skin.


Don’t just mask odors! You can eliminate odors with the Oxyfresh All-Purpose Deodorizer.


This one product is a detergent, a spot remover, an all-purpose cleaner and a liquid dish detergent.

At Oxyfresh, we stand behind the superior quality of our health and wellness products with a 30-day guarantee.

 

Closing Thoughts

With just three cleaners, you can eliminate the dozens of toxic, chemical-based cleaners beneath your sinks and in your closets, and that means you're saving time and money while you make your home safe for yourself, your family and your guests. Better yet, you're not just covering harmful odors with artificial scents: you're eliminating them with patented and safe technology. Make the switch to Oxyfresh today.

 
Download this Newsletter:
Color PDF | Black & White PDF

If you are having trouble viewing this email please click HERE.

Oxyfresh.com
1875 North Lakewood Drive | Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
800.333.7374 | webmaster@oxyfresh.com